Your plumbing business is unique and so are your insurance needs. With Texas Insurance Place, find the right coverage for your Texas based business at affordable rates.
LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR PLUMBING CONTRACTORS IN TEXAS
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
We can help you obtain General Liability to meet the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners Master Plumber's License Insurance Requirements
The Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners Insurance Requirements...
Sec. 1301.3576. CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE FOR MASTER PLUMBER.
When a person is issued a master plumber's license, the person must provide the board with a certificate of insurance that meets the requirements of Section 1301.552 before the person works as a master plumber.
Sec. 1301.552. CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE FOR PLUMBING PERMIT IN POLITICAL SUBDIVISION.
A political subdivision that requires a master plumber to have a bond before issuing a permit to the master plumber shall accept either a bond or a certificate of insurance. The certificate of insurance must:
(1) be written by a company licensed to do business in this state;
(2) provide for commercial general liability insurance for the master plumber for a claim for property damage or bodily injury, regardless of whether the claim arises from negligence or on a contract; and
(3) provide coverage of not less than $300,000 for all claims arising in a one-year period.